- You can submit receipts using cashbackAPP or by submitting them online. We call this process Snapcash®. This is the only way we currently accept receipts.
- All receipts must be from purchases made with your registered card and must be merchant terminal receipts that display your partial PAN number (your 16-digit card number).
- Once you download cashbackAPP, login and select any Snapcash® merchant simply click the “submit receipt” button. When you do this a page will open which requires you to upload a clear photo of your receipt.
- You must then enter the total value on the receipt, select the day you purchased at the merchants (Yesterday or Today) and click “upload”.
- All receipts are validated by us working alongside our merchants and will remain in pending status until we can verify your purchase.
- If your receipt is very long, for example a supermarket please cut it into strips, lay it out on a flat surface and take your picture.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOUR RECEIPT MEETS THE CRITERIA BELOW TO BE CERTAIN IT WILL BE ACCEPTED
Submitting receipts Print
Modified on: Thu, 21 Jan, 2016 at 1:17 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.